Client Advocacy Guides All That We Do
We start by understanding who you are and what you want to achieve
- Evaluate your fiduciary, enterprise and other important responsibilities and risks.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your current situation, processes and policies.
- Understand the risk/return mandates and expectations for the portfolio, as well as your institution’s and participants’ overarching objectives.
- Assess the fiduciary awareness of all decision makers and investment stewards.
- Identify the mandates, funding strategies, present and future obligations, as well as any tax issues for the portfolio or its beneficiaries.
We evaluate this information to construct a strategic plan that meets your fiduciary obligations and enterprise goals and expectations.
- Identify areas of risk and fiduciary liability.
- Recommend a remedial risk management plan as well as a fiduciary best practices plan.
- Recommend one or more portfolio construction scenarios.
- Conduct rigorous due diligence to identify top managers and investment solutions.
- Propose a formal investment plan.
We provide ongoing comprehensive, customized services to fiduciaries.
- Provide governance and fiduciary risk management.
- Conduct asset allocation studies.
- Create an investment policy statement.
- Provide investment policy statement compliance reviews.
- Conduct manager/fund search and selection.
- Oversee vendor search and selection.
- Provide cost/benefit analysis of your current service providers.
- Offer fiduciary orientation and education.
- Measure and evaluate performance.