As trusted advisors to our clients, RCL Advisors, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This notice outlines our policies and practices related to the sharing of personal financial information.
We collect information about you for two important reasons:
- To identify you when you are using our services; and
- To offer you the appropriate services to help you achieve financial goals.
We collect the following non-public personal information about you:
- Information you provide in applications and forms to obtain products and services, such as your name, address, age, income and assets;
- Information you provide about your financial affairs, such as statements containing information relating to taxes and investment holdings;
- Your transactions with us and information obtained from third parties, such as tax and investment history from your other advisors.
One of the ways we safeguard your privacy is by restricting access to your information to only the people who need to know this information to provide you with the products and services you request. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except:
- As required by law;
- As requested by you;
- To assist us in providing services to you (such as your custodian(s), money managers(s), and performance report vendor.)
All third parties with which we contract to assist us in serving you are required to maintain the confidentiality of information we share with them. We do not sell your personal information to any other companies for their independent marketing purposes.
We value the trust you place in our firm and in our employees. We understand that protecting your privacy is essential to maintaining your trust, and we commit that we will adhere to the above policies and practices.